Demolition Update – December 22, 2021
Demolition is underway at Chestnut Ridge at Rodale, and the team at Wohlsen Construction have been hard at work this past week.
Some of the projects they have been working on this week include:
• Completing the abatement in Building B
• Completing measurements for new steel in Building A
• Completing making site safe utilities for demolition
• Continuing site work and prep for demolition
• Continuing MEP making safe for demolition
• Continuing selective demolition in Building A
If you’d like to view the demolition at Chestnut Ridge at any time, please visit https://chestnutridgeatrodale.org/events/chestnut-cam/. This birds-eye view camera of Chestnut Ridge refreshes when movement is registered or every few minutes.
Please enjoy some of the pictures of demolition from this past week below.